- Nairobi Christian Academy is about people: teaching and non-teaching staff who are committed to ensuring that our children grow up in the right way.
- We provide a safe and secure environment that encourages children to realize their full potential.
- We are interested in the holistic development of the child in terms of Spiritual, Academic, Social, Physical and Emotional Development.
- NCA provides education from Early Years Foundation stages (2½ years) to class 8. We have the 8-4-4 System and the CBC (Competency-Based Curriculum) for the Preschool and Lower Primary.
- NCA is structured into sections, concentrating on specific children’s learning requirements as they develop and grow.
- Throughout the whole school, a warm safe friendly and caring environment is provided in which children feel motivated and supported while developing their full potential.